For example, start with a basic remote mirroring screen for all brands! Hisense, TCL, Roku TV and it`s not all list.
You even help mother nature a little bit by using your phone as a Universal TV Remote Control, because you won’t need to buy batteries ever again.
Same buttons and interface – only positive experience with new features. Amazon Fire Stick or Samsung, Roku Stick, Xiaomi or Panasonic – it doesn`t matter with Remote Control for all TV.
· Control your Smart TV using WiFi or even your Non-Smart TV using IR Blaster.
· You can use it with Samsung, LG, Android TV, TCL, Roku, Hisense, Vizio, Insignia and many other TV brands.
· Screen Mirroring for easier interaction with your TV
· A little help to mother nature by not using the batteries
· TV Screencast videos or photos you want to share with friends, or maybe you just want to see them in a higher quality
· For IR TVs, your Android device must have a built-in Infrared (IR) feature in order for the app to work as a remote control.